Our client is the leading professional development consultancy company, encompassing building development and management services.
With their ever-growing business, they are looking for a Vice President (Architecture) to join them.
Would this be the next career for you?
- Lead project team in key areas of design / supervision / management for a wide range of projects.
- Undertake key role of establishing contacts and presenting architectural designs to clients.
- Be involved in business development meetings to strategise and target specific markets, clients and project opportunities.
- Lead a team in architectural design competitions.
- Contract administration of construction projects to ensure that project is built according to design intent and in compliance with building codes.
- Take charge of numerous projects at any given time.
- Possibly take on the role of QP (Qualified Person), SO (Superintending Officer) and SO’s Rep, etc.
- Possibly take on the role of PD (Project Director) and be in charge of project P&L and resource planning, and be accountable to SVP and Management for project performance.
If you are someone with the following, lets chat!
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- At least 16 years of working experience in the related field
- Registered Architect with BOA, Qualified Person for signing
- Experience in Local Healthcare projects
- Experience in Data Centre projects is a bonus
- Proficient in BIM (Revit), Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Possess good interpersonal skills and a team player
- A hands-on person who is positive, proactive and driven
- Meticulous and able to organise work effectively
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30am – 6pm | Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Apply today or contact us to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Re Source Partners Pte Ltd | 202021170E | 20C0279
Tan Kee May R23116520