Our client is a leading company for on-demand, multi-service tech platform providing access to a wide range of services in the Southeast Asia region.
Their principle of using technology to improve the lives of users, create more value for society, improving efficiency and productivity.
They are expanding in the region and looking to strengthen their position as the leading technology platform in Southeast Asia, by providing solutions for everyday challenges.
They are currently looking for Call Centre Agents in their Command Centre, Singapore. You will be the frontline voice to their end users and responsible in managing of their critical cases that arise with the ecosystem.
Selected candidates will be trained on core product lines, systems, and processes with the ability to exercise judgement.
- Strong customer service skills to support and inspire new and existing partner-drivers to achieve their goals.
- Attention to details in getting the right information each time and achieving it in a timely manner.
- Delivering high-quality presentations to new and existing partner-drivers to ensure new drivers on the platform are fully informed and are passionate about the opportunity.
- Owning your personal metrics for customer support and performance ∙ Deliver professional and personalized in-person support in every interaction with partner drivers in the city.
- Be passionate and knowledgeable when speaking about products
- Going beyond problem-solving to identify root causes and work with other members of the team to make continuous improvements.
- Representing the brand professionally.
If you are someone with the following, let’s chat!
- Minimum 1 year’ experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role preferred, fresh graduate welcome to apply.
- Strong support background with a desire to be part of a cohesive team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change.
- Proficient in Google Suite
Apply today or contact us to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Re Source Partners Pte Ltd | 202021170E | 20C0279
Li Xuanwei, Shay R2095252
21A Bukit Pasoh Road #02-00 Singapore 089835
Re Source Partners Pte Ltd www.resourcepartners.asia
EA License No.: 20C0279
RCB No.: 202021170E